BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear friends,

I miss you.

Tonight I was sitting eating at a table with a family, and I thought, "Gee I miss eating on the couch with 11 of my favorite people in Utah." (yes friends, you were some of my favorite people in Utah). I also miss dinner being a surprise (instead of something that I've planned and prepared, every day.)

I hope the summer is treating you well.

And if you ever end up in the DC area let me know.

I'll make you dinner!

Love,

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Emily, I'm glad I just so happened to check the blog today. We miss you in Provo, too! Dinner Group isn't the same without you. Hope life is going well for you. You're so great. And if you ever find yourself passing through Provo anytime in the future, you make sure you pass by Roman Gardens and say hello!

    ReplyDelete