BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Because it has been SO long since anyone's posted on this thing...

So, a few minutes ago a nice lady from a neighboring office came in and said, "We had leftover pizza, so I'm gonna leave two boxes with you guys. Sound good?" Umm, yes. Yes, nice lady, that sounds very good. We gave her appreciative, but dainty smiles and demure "thank-yous," she walked out of the office, then the six starving girls got up out of our seats and made light work of the deliciousness. Mmm... Papa John's pepperoni pizza...

That, along with the fact that it is GORGEOUS today make me think it's gonna be an awesome day! Is it a bad thing that food and good weather can have such an effect on my happiness? I hope not... It's the little things really...

Anyway, this is a really silly blog post, but I wanted to say that I hope you all have an awesome day today. I hope you enjoy the Spring weather and I hope that random nice people give you yummy food.


Here are some photos of things that are making me happy at the moment:

(Papa Johns Pepperoni Pizza)

(Me, eating Papa Johns Pepperoni Pizza)


(BYU in the Spring)


(Baby Polar Bears-- Seriously, they are sooo cute!)


(Hawaii-- I must have Spring fever because I have been daydreaming about running away to the beach a lot. I mean, A LOT. Someday I will go there... someday... and it will be awesome... sigh...)

Happy Spring! And happy Wednesday! See you at dinner group.

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking that it had been a long time since anyone posted! I just couldn't come up with anything clever. Lindsay, you are just so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to eat pizza at dinner group more... If only the good stuff wasn't so $$$. Yum yum....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Em. I think you're pretty great, too! And Kev, we should plan a dinner group day when no one is in charge and we all just go out to eat together. That would be a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete