BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I like countdowns...and planning

2 days till General Conference Starts

Also 2 days till the George Strait/Reba McEntire concert.

8 days until a quick weekend road trip to rexburg

13 days till the last day of school!

16 days till I jump out of a perfectly good airplane

20 days till graduation!

23 days till I leave Utah without having plans to come back for the first time ever.

In 29 days I'll have the most amazing chinese food on the planet

and in 30 days I'll fly to Colorado and inherit 2 children.

Just final papers, projects and finals stand between us and our density I mean, destiny!

See that light. It's the end of the tunnel.

Also, for your reading enjoyment (if you feel so inclined) here's my blog post from yesterday on my personal blog:

http://misadventuresofemily.blogspot.com/2011/03/extreme-humiliation.html

please feel free to laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Em! Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to in the next month. I don't know if I would be brave enough to go skydiving, but I think you're completely awesome for going for it.

    Emily (my roommate) and I read your blog last night-- at least you got a 95% right?

    ReplyDelete