BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Are there sock eating monsters?

So this morning I got up, showered, dressed, ate breakfast, and was getting ready to head out the door when I went to my drawer to get some socks. To my annoyance I found 1 blue stock, 1 gray sock, 1 black sock, another slightly different blue sock, etc.. Well you get the idea. So my question is given that:

a) I don't share socks with anyone else
b) I put all my dirty laundry in the basket at the end of each day
c) I wash all of my colored clothes together
d) I put all of my clothes away after they finish drying

Given those facts I ask where do the mates for all my mismatched socks go? I'm beginning to wonder if my laundry basket doesn't have small little sock eating monsters. I think they are probably cute little creatures perhaps a mix between teletubbies and gremlins, but extremely annoying.

So you might be wondering what socks did I decided to wear? Well I think the socks I finally found are the same color but one can never be too sure. If I see you staring at my socks at dinner group I might growl slightly and blame it on the sock eating monsters that live in my laundry basket.

Am I the only one that has these pesky little monsters?

1 comment:

  1. Kevin,
    My roommate, Emily, brought my attention to a particularly appropriate clip from the much beloved movie, How to Train Your Dragon. I think you'll find it meaningful...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5uhs-FlL8U

    ReplyDelete