BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cereal is not as tasty as dinner group...

As my first post on the dinner group blog I just want to state the quality of food I eat each day has fallen considerably since dinner group stopped for the semester. As much as I like cereal for breakfast and dinner I will be happy when we start up meals again next week.

Also I mentioned a few days back I'm interested in creating a book group. I'm mainly interested in books by C.S. Lewis but am open to other ideas. A few of us mentioned we might start with a book or two from the Chronicles of Narnia. We will have to talk it over in dinner group if people are interested.

4 comments:

  1. Book clubs are great, I would be interested for sure! I wouldn't mind reading Narnia, and I always have book suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate tuna last night for the first time in a long time. I realized then how much I really missed dinner group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I eat are sandwiches and now I'm out of bread. Definitely time to start the dinner group back up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides feeling like I have been malnourished for the past week, I also feel like my social interactions have decreased by at least 60% (that percentage being based on the number of people I actually have conversations with on a daily basis, outside of school).

    ReplyDelete