BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Maeser building


I am currently in my new favorite study spot and thought I would share it with you guys. Hopefully it is new exciting news for you, too, and I'm not just dumb for never knowing it existed until now. Someone in a group in one of my classes last semester told me about this spot and I finally came to it today. In the basement of the Maeser building is a room called the Honors Library. There are six tables with six chairs at each of them, four comfy leather chairs with footstools, and even three beanbag chairs. Even the carpet in here seems nicer. I am the only one studying in this room. It is amazing. I got enough homework done that I decided I would post about it on the blog before I have to leave my new found sanctuary. And now I do have to leave for class. Hopefully you guys can enjoy this lesser known spot, too.

2 comments:

  1. The question is; can you study there if you are not an honor's student? Do they swipe your ID card? I hope not! Because I have a 3 hour break in my classes on Mondays, and I'm pretty sure one of those chairs or beanbags is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way for them to tell whether or not you are an honor's student. They could ask you I suppose, but seeing as no one is there I don't think they're too worried about it.

    ReplyDelete